As the name suggests, Breast Reduction treatment can be considered if you feel that you have an overly large breast size. A bigger breast size may cause discomfort in women. This surgery helps you get proportionate breast size by removing the excess fat.
Who is an ideal candidate?
1. Women with large pendulous breasts.
2. Difficulty in normal day to day activities due to breast size.
3. Symptoms like neck pain ,back pain or shoulder pain due to heavy breast.
4. Hygiene issues with recurrent infection in breast crease.
5. Discomfort in wearing certain garments due to unappealing body proportions.
6. Significant difference in breast size with one breast much larger than the other.
a. Decreased or altered nipple sensations.
b. Difficulty in breast feeding
c. Residual asymmetry in case of pre-existing difference in breast size
a. Vertical scar extending from the nipple to the breast crease
b. T shaped scar.
The vertical limb of the scar extends from the nipple to the breast crease and the transverse part of the t lies along the breast crease.
Book an Appointment
Submit your review