Breast Implants / Breast Augmentation In Delhi
Loose, sagging breasts are a common problem seen in women following childbirth and lactation. Breast augmentation or augmentation mammoplasty is an excellent option for regaining those youthful curves among cosmetic options and reconstructive procedures in case of breast reconstruction surgery. In this treatment procedure, silicone implants of different shapes and sizes are inserted to restore the volume and shape of the breasts. Dr. Mrinalini Sharma , an expert breast augmentation surgeon in Delhi uses refined techniques and applies the latest advancements to ensure that the patient achieves the best exceptional results.
The breast implants helps to
- Enlarge small breasts.
- Helps even up asymmetric breasts.
- Enhance appearance and boost self-confidence.
- Restore breast volume lost due to weight loss or after pregnancy.
- Reconstruct the breast shape after mastectomy or any injury or trauma.
The Cost of Breast Implant in Delhi is quite affordable and varies accordingly depending on the size and shape of the breast implants. The choice of an implant is made following a detailed physical examination and discussing the optimum results the patient desires. Silicone implants contain a silicone-filled envelope with an elastic gel that feels much like natural breasts. The breast implants are either placed between the breast tissue and the chest muscle or behind the chest pectoralis major muscles. The surgeon can provide further details and recommend the best position that is most suitable for an individual.
Breast augmentation in Delhi is a highly individualized procedure, and one must always consult with an expert surgeon before making any decision. The surgeon first assesses one’s condition and health and must provide them with a treatment plan that is best suited for them.
This is the most frequently asked question by many patients who come to get the breast implant in Noida at our clinic. First, the surgeon discusses with the patient about their breast goals, like a natural shape or subtle increase. To determine which implant is right for an individual, a careful physical examination is performed. This helps to find out the perfect breast implant shape and size that is technically suitable in one’s framework.
- Physically healthy.
- Above 18 years of age.
- breasts are fully developed.
- Have realistic expectations with the procedure
- One of both breasts failed to develop naturally.
- Bothered about the appearance of small looking breasts
- Dissatisfied with their sagging and loose breast shape lost after weight loss, aging, and pregnancy
- It can also be used in congenitally small breasts or for correction of breast asymmetries.
Breast augmentation in Noida done at our clinic involves using breast implants that are usually placed using incisions that are hidden and, therefore, not conspicuous.
There are three main types of incisions used in placing an implant. These are:
1. Inframammary: This incision is placed in the crease below the breast. It is around 4 to 5 centimeters long, depending on the size of the implant. This is a hidden area that becomes almost invisible over time.
2. Periareolar: This incision is made around the areola, at the junction between the areola and breast skin. This incision has a limitation in case a very large implant is being placed. It is more visible than an inframammary incision and so not preferred by most surgeons.
3. Axillary: This incision is made in the armpit along the armpit crease. It is technically more demanding than the above two incisions. Surgeons usually use an endoscopic approach when inserting an implant via this incision.
Step 1. It is a short duration surgical procedure and takes about 2-3 hours. General anesthesia is administered, and markings are made at the target site.
Step 2. An incision is made either in the crease or around the areola. The implant insertion and positioning depends on the patient’s anatomy and the surgeon’s recommendation.
Step 3. The surgeon then separates the breast tissue and skin and creates a pocket.
Step 4. The pocket is created behind the breast tissue or underneath the chest wall muscle or behind chest muscles.
Step 5. Then the surgeons insert the implant into this pocket and centers it behind the nipple.
Step 6. Drainage tubes are inserted for several days following the surgery.
Step 7. Stitches are used to close the incision, and a bandage is applied for greater support.
Step 8. A support garment is worn for a few weeks after surgery to promote early healing.
Breast augmentation changes the size and shape of breasts and also improves body image and self-esteem. The results of breast augmentation are satisfying, even exhilarating, and provide a fuller appearance.
- Stop smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Stop consumption of blood-thinning medications and herbal supplements for about 2-4 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Try to manage body weight and be as fit as possible before surgery.
- One must provide complete information about their medical history and any type of allergies during the consultation period.
The Cost of Breast Augmentation Surgery in Delhi varies from patient to patient. Many factors influence the cost of the surgery such as:
- Surgeon’s experience
- Operation theatre charges
- Anaesthetist fees
- Post-surgery garment
- Blood and other imaging tests
- Type of procedure performed
An alternative to breast implants for breast augmentation surgery in Noida is with fat grafting or lipoinjection. Lipoinjection option is best for small volume plumping of breast such as cleavage creation. The advantage of lipo injection is the soft, natural feel of fat with longevity of results.
In this process, liposuction helps to remove fat cells from fat areas area (thighs, tummy, and flanks) of the patient’s body, and then fat is placed into the breast. The obtained fat is purified, and good fat is drawn in syringes and re-injected into the breast area. The amount of augmentation that is achievable depends upon the fat extracted.
The final breast profile depends on how many fat cells are successfully transferred and the body’s response to surgery. breast augmentation using fat transfer offers permanent results, and they look and feel like natural breast tissues.
To know more about Breast Implant Cost In Delhi and Breast Augmentation Cost in Delhi, please feel free to contact us.
Implants can last a lifetime in most cases. However, certain situations can arise when an implant may need to be removed or replaced. These include implant infection, capsular contracture or the rare event of implant rupture or leakage. The other scenario is when the patient wants a bigger implant to correct age related changes of sagging and stretching of breasts.
Implants placed with the proper surgical technique and the suitable kind of incision do not interfere significantly with breast feeding.
Implant surgery in the hands of an experienced surgeon is generally considered safe. However, like any other surgery, some potential risks and side effects exist. These include pain, chest tightness, changes in breast and nipple sensation and asymmetry. Less common side effects include bleeding and infection. Long term complications include deflation or implant leakage requiring implant removal.
Dr. Mrinalini Sharma, a plastic and cosmetic surgeon practicing in South Delhi at Aestiva Clinic, is a well-known breast augmentation surgeon given to her expertise in operating breast surgeries. She performs this procedure with utmost precision and finesse. Only the best quality implants and the latest techniques are applied, which minimize downtime and accelerate healing. Another advantage of getting breast surgery done by her is that the scars are barely visible. All breast surgeries performed under expert surgeon’s guidance can be customized according to the mutual goals as pre-determined during the consultation. Aestiva Clinic offers breast implant surgeries that are completely safe and reliable and are done at an affordable cost.
Scars are an inevitable part of any invasive surgery. Dr. Mrinalini is an expert, and she tries her best to minimize scarring by locating the incisions in easily hidden sites. The scars are made in the natural skin lines and creases, and with time they become barely noticeable.
Modern breast implants can last for many years. However, certain situations can arise when an implant may need to be removed or replaced. These include implant infection, capsular contracture, or the rare event of implant rupture or leakage. The other scenario is when the patient wants a bigger implant to correct age-related changes of sagging and stretching of breasts. Aestiva Clinic believes in commitment to safety and uses the highest quality implants available that help deliver optimum results.
The surgery is a daycare procedure, and the patient can return home the same day. Surgical bras are advised for a period of 6 weeks thereafter. Individuals are generally able to return to the office within a week. However, a period of 3 to 6 weeks is essential before one resumes strenuous activities like jogging, workouts, or weight training.
The surgery stitches are removed after 2-3 weeks of surgery, and patients are advised to wear comfortable tops and supportive sports bras to support the breast day and night. Aestiva Clinic ensures the patient recovers with proper medication and no complications.
- Apply medications to aid healing and reduce the risk of infections.
- Take specific care of the surgical site as advised by a surgeon.
- It is advised that the patient sleeps in an upright position for at least a few weeks after the surgical procedure.
- Lifting heavy stuff, weight training, and gymming is prohibited so as not to put any force or hurt the surgical areas.
- Driving should be avoided for a couple of weeks.
- A healthy diet should be added in the routine; consuming protein and required vitamins and minerals are vital to facilitate wound healing.
- Heavy exercise is prohibited as it can cause stress at the surgical site.
- Take plenty of rest and avoid stress.
- Do not rub or scratch the treated area.
- Drink plenty of water.
- The implants may affect one’s ability to breastfeed.
- The implant does not guarantee lifetime results and future surgery may be required to replace the implants.
- One must stop smoking before the surgery, as this increases the risk of complications from the surgery.
- The implant may interfere with breast cancer detection using mammography and X-ray examination.
- If one has a family history of breast cancer, then they must share it with the surgeon during the initial consultation.
Successful breast surgery can change your life. The choice is yours!
Dr. Mrinalini Sharma always focuses on discussing the desired results with her patients before the surgery, to avoid any confusion and achieve optimum results.
To know the cost of breast implant or breast augmentation cost in Noida, consult at Aestiva Clinic.
Please feel free to contact Aestiva Plastic Surgery Clinic, in Delhi, if one is looking for getting any kind of breast Surgery, including breast Implants or breast Enlargement Surgery or Breast Augmentation Surgery in Delhi, India.
Monday to Saturday : 10:00am - 7:00pm | Sunday : Closed