Dr. Mrinalini Sharma
MBBS , MS – General Surgery , MCh – Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic and Re-constructive Surgeon
Dr Mrinalini Sharma, is a well known plastic surgeon practicing in Delhi –NCR. Her educational qualifications include MBBS, M.S and an Mch in Plastic Surgery. In her 11 years of medical practice, Dr. Sharma’s fields of interest include hair transplant and cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, abdominoplasty, breast reduction and augmentation, rhinoplasty, laser hair removal and anti wrinkle injections for facial rejuvenation. A committed medical professional, Dr. Sharma has undergone extensive training in the management of burns, maxillofacial surgeries, hand trauma, cancer reconstruction and micro-vascular surgery including digital replantation from the prestigious PGIMER Chandigarh. She also specialises in congenital anomalies like cleft lip, cleft palate and hypospadias. She has been working as consultant plastic surgery at Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurgaon. Prior to this, Dr. Sharma was also associated with the Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi. A doctor with strong work ethics, her foremost concern is patient well-being.
- MBBS – Lady Hardinge Medical College And SSKH, 2002
- MS – General surgery – VMMC College And Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, 2008
- MCh – Plastic Surgery – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, 2012.
- Consultant Plastic surgeon at Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurgaon (2014- present)
- Visiting consultant at Apollo Spectra Hospital, Kailash Colony (2013-present)
- Visiting consultant at W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon
- Sr Registrar – Dept. of Plastic Surgery at Indraprasthra Apollo Hospital (2013-14)
- Resident Plastic surgery at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh (2009-2012)
- Senior Resident at Dept. of Burns and Plastic Surgery, Safdarjung Hospital
Awards and Recognitions
- State Topper – 1995
- All India second rank in Mch Plastic Surgery Examination at PGIMER.
- Best audio-visual presentation at Annual Conference of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India for “An objective analysis of smile in patients of facial palsy”
Delhi Medical Council, 2003